A new online panel will be held on TESPAM’s TV Energy Channel tomorrow. Please check the details.
FROM POLICY TO ENERGY: UPDATED DYNAMICS IN LIBYA
Time & Date:
13.10.2020 / @13:00 (Ankara Time) & @12:00 (Tripoli Time)
Prof. Dr. Col. Levent Kenar / TESPAM V. President
Prof. Hussam Bashimam / Tripolitanian Association F. President
Tarek M. Hassan Beck / Sen. Petroleum Con. & Libya OPEC F. Rep.
Abdulrahman Elbenghazi / Turkey and Libya Fraternity Association V. Gen. Sec.
Oğuzhan Akyener / TESPAM President
Some Topics to be Discussed:
· Turkish Military Support Against Terrorism in Libya
· New Turkish Bases in Libya
· Further Expectations Regarding with the Security Issues in Libya
· Turkey – Libya EEZ (exclusive economic zone) Agreement and Security Results
· CBRN Issues in the Conflict
· Russian and Egypt Support on Hafter
· Social and Political Dynamics in the Existing Civil War in Libya
· Roles of International Players during the Civil War
· Expectations for the Future of Libya
· Why Tripoli is the heart of Libya?
· Do really Benghazi people support Hafter?
· Libyan Hydrocarbon Reserves And Further Potential
· Production Cuts Due To Civil War
· NOC’s Position During The Civil War
· NOC’s Importance for Libya
· NOC’s Role in Libya Dynamics
· Future Investment Opportunities in Libya in Oil and Gas?
· Main Foreign İnvestors In Libya
· Opportunities For Turkish Oil Companies In Libya
· Social and Economic Problems to Deal With in Libya
· Peace Spurts and Expectations
· Turkish Support and Altering Dynamics
· Social And Cultural Perceptions Of Libyan People On Turkey And The Other International Players
Youtube Link to Follow the Programme Online: https://www.youtube.com/tvenerji
You can also send your requests and questions regarding with this activity to email@example.com